It Was a Great
First Day of School!
Wow! What a great day! We had a great morning arrival, got everyone fed, had a great dismissal (in record time!), and did lots of learning in between! Thank you for all you did to make that possible.
A few reminders:
1. If you don't have a car rider tag, please stop by the office in the morning to get one.
2. Please make sure your child knows his or her car rider number.
3. You will be able to pre-order lunch online beginning Thursday. Stay tuned for details. All applications for free and reduced lunch will be reviewed early this week and an answer provided by the end of the week. Applications are available in the office and were part of the welcome packet you received at Open House.
4. Parent only orientation meetings will be this Thursday, August 13, at the following times: 8:45 AM; 2:00 PM; and 7:00 PM in Building A2. You need only attend one of the meetings. Attendance is optional, but encouraged.
5. The next School Board meeting is Tuesday, September 8 at 7:00 PM on campus.
6. There is no PTO meeting in August. The next PTO meeting is Monday, September 14 at 6:30 PM.
7. All School supplies ordered through the PTO were delivered their teachers today. Thank you for supporting your PTO. We ordered extra, so if you have not bought your supplies please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
8. The next days off for students are Monday, September 7, for Labor Day and Thursday and Friday, September 24 and 25 for a mini Fall Break.
9. We understand that some families are still in the process of ordering and receiving shipment of school logo shirts. We are happy to extend a grace period through the 2nd week of school.
Have a great evening! Please let us know how we can serve you.