Day 2 Update
We had a great day 2! There were lots of smiles and lots of learning. We're really settling in!
A few reminders:
1. Please like our Facebook page. As I'm able, I will post pictures during the day.
2. Volunteer opportunity:
I would like to invite you to the Doodle poll “Lunch Volunteer”
Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
3. Sixth grade students may be dropped off in the turnaround from 7:45-8:00 AM. (All other grade level students should line up in the car rider line.) EMAP staff will watch from the Administration building as 6th grade students walk from their cars to Building B or to Building M to get their breakfast. Students will wait in Building B until Mr. Robinson and Mr. Schilling finish their morning staff meetings at 8:00 AM.
4. Please do not pull in to the open gate near the 5th and 6th grade classrooms as there will be no staff present to supervise students in that area.
5. There will be an orientation for parents only on Thursday, August 13, at 8:45 AM, 2:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. You need only attend one meeting. The meeting is optional, but encouraged.
6. The next monthly Governance Board meeting is Tuesday, September 8, at 7:00 PM.
7. The first PTO meeting of the year is Monday, September 14, at 6:30 PM. Childcare and pizza will be provided at a minimal fee. One hour of volunteer time is given for PTO attendance.
8. For those who like to plan way, way ahead, awards days will be in individual classrooms on the following dates: K/1, May 23; 2/3, May 24; and 4-6, May 25. Field Days will be: K/1, May 16; 2/3, May 17; and 4-6, May 18. May 19 and 20 will be rain dates. The last day of school is Thursday, May 26.
Have a great day!