The Chattahoochee Hill Country has many fine local organizations that are ready and willing to participate in our school. We look forward to growing this list of partners over time.
- The Chattahoochee Hills Community Library is managed and operated by the local nonprofit Community Brickworks. With help from community and volunteers, it offers more than 20,000 books, an integrated arts program, and athletic programs for youth.
- Cochran Mill Nature Center is located adjacent to 840-acre Cochran Mill Park. It offers environmental education programs designed to enhance classroom curriculum through hands-on discovery and exploration of the natural world.
- Manyfold Farm is a 100-acre diversified livestock operation that produces sheep for meat and artisan cheese. This farm creates and maintains farm-based academic programming for all ages in many subject areas.
- The Chattahoochee Hills Civic Association is a nonprofit volunteer organization dedicated to promoting the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens and land of Chattahoochee Hills. The Civic Association provides opportunities for civic engagement, community service, and environmental stewardship.
- The Serenbe Institute for Art, Culture, and the Environment is a nonprofit community organization that cultivates the community’s creative, intellectual and ecological qualities through programs and projects that promote social, spiritual, and aesthetic curiosity. This organization is committed to bringing arts and cultural opportunities to CHCS students.
- The Chattahoochee Hills Historical Society works to preserve and share the rural heritage of Chattahoochee Hills. This organization collects oral histories and historical photographs, and educates citizens about the history of the Chattahoochee Hill Country.